It didn't go quite as quickly as I'd hoped, but we did get all of the hay unloaded and stacked away. 170 bales in the barn loft - which is not nearly as full as I thought it would look - and another 28 in the granary for quick access (and cat insulation).
We started unloading Saturday afternoon after T got off work, and with H home from college even had an extra set of hands for the first couple hours. Which was a huge surprise and a lovely gift, considering she's not at all interested in the horses. And given the fact that she only weight about 30 lbs. more than the bales do, I was seriously impressed that she stuck it out for that long.
We had the first 60 or so bales in the loft when the skidsteer started acting up. Resolving that problem and a break for supper took a couple hours, and by 5:30 it was too dark in the loft to see to stack. So call it 85 bales on Saturday.
And of course, for the first time in over a month, Sunday morning's forecast called for rain. It started to spit as the last 25 bales came off the trailer, and probably would have poured had we left some on, but we didn't end up getting enough to even settle the dust.
I guess I'm in better shape than I thought, as other than my hands I'm not terribly sore, and I sure thought I would be. Tired, though. I slept really, really well Sunday night.