First things first: all is well on the home front. We've had a couple minor catastrophes and there is a bevy of new critters underfoot, but it's been a relatively quiet year all-in-all.
A quick recap, with more detail to follow:
- T came home safe & sound from foreign parts.
- Rufus lacerated his right hind hoof, resulting in the year's only equine vet-visit.
- We now have a flock of chickens (and one - remaining - duck).
- And 7,
8, 7 cats.
- I once again did not show at the county fair. I did, however, attend a 3-day Buck Branaman clinic. Wheee!
- The ponies are sane, healthy (barring Rufus, who's amazingly sound, but still sporting a hoof-wrap) and remain as round as ever.