Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One Cat + Clutter = my blog space

We joke around here that we have a book cat and a computer cat. Meet Mabel, the computer cat.
Unfortunately, from this angle you can't see the desktop image, which is a shot taken between Sunny's ears on a recent trail ride. I tend to change them out as I get one that I really like looking at. The clutter is due to liking being out with the four-feets or curled up with a book far more than I like a) cleaning and/or b) organizing and filing paperwork.

Thanks, Pony Girl for the great idea!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.

Pony Girl said...

Thanks for sharing your space! I really like Mabel, your computer accessory! Can I find that at Office Depot? ;) Wish I could have one of those. Unfortunately I can't where I live.

SunnySD said...

Thanks, Pony Girl -- Mabel's quite the cat. She'd been passed through four in-laws (due to no fault of her own) before ending up with us, and in the process has definitely learned to make her opinions heard. Gotta love a cat who doesn't budge when the shop vac or the reciprocating saw come on in the same room, but comes running as soon as the computer dings!