Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still winter and counting

Every winter about this time, I'm ready for mud season.


The roads are starting to look like this.

The ponies are back to wearing white overcoats.

And I'm ready for spring.

Thunder & Sunny

It's not that I'm complaining, really. At this point, 20's are feeling downright warm when the wind dies. If I don't catch T's flu I'm going to try riding on Friday - lucky me, the forecast says it will be 24' and sunny.

- The high for the week, imagine that. - LOL!

Saturday's forecast says 17' and snow, and Sunday it's back into the depths with a high of 8'.


Sunday I'm joining Mabel.

I'm now going to go catch up on my reading...
Hooray for vicarious thrills
from parts warmer
and/or bloggers hardier than I!

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

At those temps I'd be with Mabel all the time. LOL