Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Retail therapy, anyone?

Okay, this is out of the ordinary, but it is horse-related - I don't know if everyone out there is familiar with Equestrian Collections, but they're a pretty good online horse store.

They're having a 70% off "tent sale" for the next day or so, and there are some good deals on random stuff. They have $2, $5, $10, and $20 dollar "tables, as well as a coupon book.

If you're at all in the market for show attire or riding stuff, it's worth checking out. I've been pretty happy with both the customer service and quality of their merchandise. The delivery isn't always terribly speedy, and they lean more toward English, but, I guess you can't have everything, can you?

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

buckpony said...

Oh, this could get me in lots of trouble.... :) Thank you for sharing the link! :)
Since we no longer have tack stores in our area, I have to order things on-line. Not something my hubby appreciates...but I don't mind! :)

Gracie's Mom said...

I've never heard of this site before--thanks for the link!

I saw your comment about your friend who lost her horse to a lightening strike? That is crazy. What a freak accident! I would be so devastated. And I, too, love this breeding. I'm hoping to find a similarly bred horse for my daughter!