They've sure gotten a lot furrier in the past week. (New fuzzy pictures soon, promise!) We had rain Saturday and Sunday - a nice warm fall rain, which brought the grass back just a bit. They look good.
Since it doesn't look like I'll have much time the remainder of the weekdays, either, here are my weekend goals:
- we took the remains of the alley fence down earlier this summer - now it needs to be replaced.
- divide the hill pasture back into two pieces - that fence the deer took out last winter, and it needs to get put up, with new gates
- I will not get sidetracked. I will actually take the saddles out of the car and ride Sunny!
- If it's nice I'd love to actually get a short trail ride in with T
- Tack cleaning
- Fall round of saddle soap for all the tack, even the stuff I haven't been using