Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Somebody likes me!

It never ceases to amaze that I have readers :) You guys rock! And now, thanks to Latigo Liz over at Cowgirl Up I have this nifty award to display, too! And I'm going to share.

In no particular order, here are a few of the ladies whose blogs I've come to look forward to seeing updated...
And I'm reserving the right to nominate a couple more down the road as I come to know and grow fond of them, as well!

Of course, nothing in life comes stringless, so here are the rules:
  1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
  2. Link the person from whom you received your award.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.
As has been already pointed out, some of those that share a gabby, horse-y bent have already been nominated - and it's great to be in your company. I don't know about you all, but reading everyone's horse-related adventures brightens up those days that I don't get to spend any time out with the four-feets.

And somebody's always horsing around somewhere. So thanks for sharing!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you

buckpony said...

Wow Sunny D, I am so honored! Thank you so very much for your kindness! Ha ha - now I need to figure out how to proudly display it!

Daun said...

Thank you so much for your recognition! I am very appreciative of your comments on my blog and look forward to your updates!!