Sunday, September 21, 2008

What shoe are you?

This was fun! And pretty much accurate, too!

(As seen on Cowgirl Up and The Horseshoeing Housewife - I couldn't resist trying it - thanks, ladies!)
You Are Cowboy Boots

This doesn't mean you're country, just funky.
You've got a ton of attitude and confidence.
You're unique, expressive, and even a little bit wacky.
You wear whatever you feel like – and you have your own sense of style.
You are straight shooting and honest. You tell people how it is.
Low maintenance and free wheeling, you're always up for an adventure.

You should live: Where you can at least get to wide open spaces.
You should work: In a job that allows you to take change

And since I couldn't resist: a selection of what's currently gracing the shoe bin in my closet - and in the bottom right, what I'm almost always in as soon as I'm through the front door. Nothing but nailpolish! (Well, for my feet, at least, LOL!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm barefoot! How fun!